The Old Smiddy Location
For directions, put your post code into the box under the map.
From the South
- From the Perth Bypass follow the A9 north from Perth towards Inverness for about 3 miles.
- Take the B9099 signposted to Luncarty and Stanley and continue through Stanley.
- Half a mile beyond Stanley turn right onto the Kinclaven/Bairgowrie road.
- The Old Smiddy is 2.2 miles along this road on the left.
From the North
- Take the Bankfoot turn off the A9.Turn left immediately towards Stanley. Pass Stewart Tower Farm/cafe. At the T junction turn right. Take first left towards Kinclaven and Blairgowrie. The Old Smiddy is 2.2 miles along this road on the left.
From the North East
- From the A93 (Perth/Blairgowrie road) turn right at the bottom of the beech hedge (coming from the north) or left immediately after crossing the River Isla (with traffic lights) coming from the south.
- Take the first left. The Old Smiddy is approx 2miles along this road on the right.